Let's deep dive into your Companion together
Welcome to your new Companion. We've put all of the most important information in one place, so you can start using your new appliance everyday - with ease and confidence. Are you ready to take your cooking to the next level?
It's time to set up your new i-Companion Touch XL
Step 1: Unboxing
- Unbox your Companion, welcome booklet with videos, recipe book and accessories
- Place the bowl on your device
- Align the two arrows to lock the lid
- Plug it
- Place the selected accessory in the bowl
- Turn your Companion on
Step 2: Cleaning your new Companion
- Select "Programs" then "Cleaning"
- Fill the bowl with washing up liquid and press "Start"
- Pour away water
- Once cool, rinse all parts, including removable seal of the bowl
- For extra help, see video tutorial on separating parts
Step 3: Connect your Companion to your Wi-Fi network
- Switch on your Companion
- Press OK twice
- Select your personal Wi-Fi network, enter password and press OK
- Select your time zone and press OK
Step 4: Create a Moulinex account & connect it
- Download the Companion app
- Create an account
- Connect app to your device
- Fill in requested information
- Enter the shared code into the app to connect to your Companion
- You're ready to go!
Benefit from a quick access to your Companion Touch support
- register your purchase date - check your warranty duration - get quick access to all the questions and answers related to your device, - find genuine parts and accessories - …
A quick guide to the i-Companion Touch XL
Introducing the i-Companion Touch XL Multicooker for seamless one pot cooking every day. With digital recipes added monthly, it's never been easier to create healthy meals for all tastes. The intuitive touchscreen brings joy to cooking, and includes step-by-step guides for perfect results.
Learn the basics
My very first recipe
Potato mash Familiarise yourself by selecting "my first recipe" and following the interactive guide.
Explore the automatic programs
The 14 automatic programs help you to cook, simmer, steam, brown, mix, knead and whip in just a tap.
Cleaning for the first time
Begin by using the "Cleaning" programm, then separate the parts to be washed safely in the dishwasher.
Experiment with manual mode
As well as the automatic programs, you can select manual mode to modify time, speed & temperature.
Cook without the lid
Increase the surface with the XL base attachment - ideal for browning large cuts of meat or fish.
Endless inspiration with your Companion
Pull off perfect meals everyday with the user-friendly touchscreen and interactive tutorials.
Instructions & Manual
Please find below the instructions for use and guide:
How to maintain the Companion Touch
Discover our maintenance advices dedicated to the Companion Touch and find out our tips to extend its life. By taking care of your Companion Touch, you can enjoy it longer.
How to clean the Companion Touch?
The bowl, the accessories, the steamer basket and all the parts of the lid can be put in the dishwasher. It is not recommended to put the spindle as well as the bowl seal into the dishwasher.
How to descale the bottom of the bowl?
In the bowl with its spindle, pour 100ml of white vinegar, and leave for 1 hour, then empty the bowl, dismantle the spindle and it seal, rinse all the parts with clear water.
How do I update my product?
As soon as an update is available, your product when it connects to the WiFi will suggest you to do the update. You can then perform them now or later by going to your product's settings.
Tip and tricks
Do you have a problem with your Companion Touch? There are solutions to your questions. You can find answers in our online FAQ, as well as in the user manuals and user guide. Don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service if you can't find the answer to your question.
How do I connect my device to WiFi?
From the home screen, scroll through the tiles and press "Settings", then select "WiFi Settings" and "Enable WiFi".
Select your WiFi network (the name of your Internet modem) and enter your password (the code written on the modem label).
My robot won't turn on.
- Check that the device is not in standby mode by pressing the central round button (under the touch screen).
- Make sure that the power cable is properly connected to the power outlet.
- If the product is well powered, remove the plug for 15 to 20 seconds and then reconnect it.
If the problem persists, take your product to an authorized service centre.
How do I connect the scale to my robot?
- Press the "Scale" key located just below the touch screen of your robot.
- Turn on your scale, and press "OK" and it will automatically search for a device to connect to. Devices need a few seconds to detect and pair with each other.
- Once the display on your scale turns blue, it is connected to your device. The Bluetooth logo should appear next to the WiFi logo.
Extend the life of your Companion Touch
Moulinex is there by you every step of your Companion's life. Repair packages, regardless of the issue, are available beyond your 2-year warranty, at a reasonable and fixed price. In addition to a quick and easy process, enjoy a 6-month extended warranty on the entire product.
Reparability and warranty
Download the instructions for use
Download the guarantee
Our customer service is available for all questions relating to your Moulinex product or a service. You can reach us by phone during opening hours or directly on the chat displayed at the bottom right of your screen. At any time, do not hesitate to contact our team using the form, we will handle your request as quickly as possible.
XX XX XX XX XX (toll-free call) Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 5.00pm
Fill in the form and receive an answer within 48 hours.
Click on the chat button at the bottom right of your screen to start a conversation with one of our agents.